1. After years of careful design, this machine is a professional saw blade sharpening machine.
2. The industrial-grade professional tooth-shaped cam is designed after the computer's precise calculation and simulation, making your saw blade grinding easier, faster and more accurate.
3. The grinding wheel head can swing up and down, so the chamfer can be ground without replacing the grinding wheel.
4. Tungsten carbide is welded to the end of the propulsion claw, which can minimize the wear of the feed claw to achieve precise feeding.
5. All cast irons of this machine are made of nodular graphite cast iron (FCD-45), and have been tempered to ensure accuracy and increase wear resistance.
6. The main parts are all made of SKD11 high carbon steel, which has been heat-treated and ground.
7. The push arm spring has been improved, and the rotary spring is used, which is not easy to be elastically fatigued and ensure accurate feeding.
8. The support seat of the saw blade feed shaft uses high-strength copper alloy as the base material, and is embedded with solid lubricant manufactured by high-tech technology. Its high load and wear resistance characteristics make it completely useless.
9. Use ￠30mm for the feed shaft, enlarge the shaft center, and undergo heat treatment and grinding.
10. The speed adjustment is controlled by a transmission, which is easy to operate.
Do you have any good suggestions and comments for our company, or want to consult our products, please fill out the form below, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!